Hi and Thanks for visiting our site!
My name is Cameron and for the last 12 years we have been totally dedicated to helping people find long-lasting and very simple solutions due to the many problems they have with ironing and laundry.
And we know for sure we can help you quickly and easily FREE yourself from many of the frustrating and annoying mishaps that go hand-in-hand with the housekeeping.
We are a family business located in Queensland, Australia and have continually improved and increased our product range including our famous EZY IRON Reversible ironing board covers.
Over 100,000 Aussie Households have discovered the EzyIron Revolution
Our Revolutionary Ironing Board Covers are the most unique, reversible ironing board covers available anywhere…
Using the latest technology available EZY IRON has now made it possible to not only iron without risking severe damage to your professional pieces but also reduce the backbreaking amount of time you spend at the ironing board.
- Come completely reversible – you get 2 ironing board covers in one.
- Contain quality padding/filling already sewn in that hold and reflect heat.
- Reduce ironing time and free up time for the fun things in life.
- Mould to the shape of your board and are Guaranteed not to slip.
- Last twice as long as a normal ironing board covers.
- Are attractive and come in eye-catching colours.
- PLUS: …You’ll notice how EZY IRON reversible ironing board covers eliminate ugly creases, annoying folds AND protect all your valuable items and clothing.
We hope to welcome you as one of our customers.
Please see what some of our customers have to say and also review our feedback.
And remember…… if you have any questions please feel free to email us or you can even phone our friendly staff on +61 7 3715 5315.
“Ideal for Patchwork Quilters…”
“The EzyIron ironing board covers are ideal for the patchwork quilter – in fact they are the best thing since the rotary cutter!
Most quilters spend an equal amount of time ironing and sewing and these covers make the job so much easier. They fit snugly to the board without any wrinkles providing a smooth surface for ironing blocks. The fact that they are reversible is an added bonus – you can use one side for plain ironing and the other for sticky stuff like vliesofix and iron-on pellon. And to top it off they wash beautifully so buy two then you will always have a fresh one on your board. I highly recommend them!”
Sandi Pirozzo, “Crafty Lady” www.craftylady.com.au